"If you don't have this, go out and get it!"
- Tom Coxworth, CKUA Alberta
"A really wonderful recording!"
- Bill Wagman, KDVS Davis, California
- Gil Wilson, KCXL, Liberty, Missouri
"Ain't nothin' like the real thing. These cats are!"
- Kathy Kirby, See Magazine
"...blends the traditional blues genre with a modern touch...a great audio pictorial of what the blues can convey."
- Peter Hofmann, Discorder
"...One of the best releases I've heard in a long time!"
- John Detcheverry, CKUT Montreal
"...Pure toe-tapping roots music that meanders along at its own pace, like a cool mountain stream."
- Mary Lamey, Montreal Gazette
"Stamer and Bourne are national treasures and Schuld deserves an award for bringing the two together in the studio."
- Peter North, Vue Magazine
"Spontaneous, self-assured and generous interplay makes for a rare West Coast blues release."
- Tom Harrison, The Province
- Peter Kearnast, WTSR Ewing, NJ
"...scorchingly spontaneous tribute to the early Mississippi greats."
- Mitch Potter, Toronto Star
Please contact our Webmaster with any comments or questions regarding this site.
© Copyright 1996 -2009, brouhaha records group ltd. All rights reserved.